Thursday, April 19, 2007

Personalized hair style is good : )



Ok, back when I was in primary school and secondary school student, I used to had my hair cut in the classic Indian Barber shop where you can usually find in town. With those red,white and blue roller thing outside the shop, its pretty easy to spot one. As u might know, they cut your hair without question asked. They would just assume you want your hair cut like everyone else.

Nowadays, I being introduced to a friend of mine, Dino who running a saloon. I like the service his offer and I patron his service. The thing I like about hair stylist is, they listen to my opinion and request. Sometimes I can even enquire information about styles while Dino gives some recommendation to me.

Special request like trimming the hair or even the length of the front part of the hair are all responded and executed nicely. Detail customization like: whether how long I want to keep my side burn is all taken into consideration.

Some times cross selling to your customer might sound a bit business minded, but for me, I like myself to be exposed to extra information. I don’t find products offer annoying, offers like styling gel and special hair treatment is worth a try because who know I might try some day.

And as I visit Dino's place often and we knew each other more, I get special a special shoulder massage as a value adding service. And that’s the reason why I switched from the cheaper barber hair cut service. Customization is important especially in service.


Dino's Saloon, Dino de Art

No comments: