Wednesday, April 4, 2007

dragon-i

The other day, I was celebrating my friend's birthday in 1utama. I walked past Dragon-i, and I had this sudden craving for xiao loong bao (steamed pork dumpling shanghainese style).



The shop is closing by the time I went in. They are letting the customers to have the last call of food. So i ordered two dish of xiao loong bao.

After that I asked for the bill. What I don't like about this restaurant is they tend to accumulate all the bills when there are customers asking for the bill the same time as you. I was rushing to get to the carpark but instead I have to wait for the waiter to slowly collect the money from other tables and slowly preceeding to the cashier.

And then slowly, he distributes the change and receipts back to the customers.

Frustrated!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried the food there before. Is not that nice actually, but the service of the branch in One-Utama is better than in Mid Valley. :D

Anonymous said...

midvalley's branch is the pioneer. thats why that place like dying dy. Now got new branches at cheras also. haven try.

i like their fried rice.