Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In Search of Teh Tarik 3

For the next Destination, I was planning to try Starbucks’ version of Teh Tarik too, to compare with Strudell’s Vanilla The Tarik. But I am really over budget… and then I decided to stop by Carefour Subang Jaya before I head home.

The food court is name Cili Padi, sounds very local. And the first food stall, In Kopitiam is my favourite. It reminds me of Ipoh style of Kopitiam. I ordered a Teh Tarik to compare with Strudell’s Vanilla The Tarik.

I approached the counter and start to order.

“Kak, Teh Tarik satu?” *one Teh Tarik please?*

“Takde Teh Tarik lah. Tak boleh tarik lah” *there’s no Teh Tarik, we can’t do Teh Tarik here*

“Oh… Takde ke? Ada Teh biasa tak?” *Oh, seriously? Do you have normal Milk Tea?*

“Ade. Nak makan ape-ape ke?” *yes, we have it. What do you want to eat?*

“Tak, tak, itu saje.” *nope, that’s all*

The best part of In Kopitiamis their efficiency. Their kitchen is well organized and therefore preparing the food/drink is quick. The serving speed of In Kopitiamis slightly faster than Strudell, maybe because of the kitchen of In Kopitiam is busier than Strudell. In Kopitiam have a nice and friendly serving attitude.

This is the “Teh Biasa” I ordered. They let the customer enjoy their sweet time stirring the milk inside the tea (I love doing that). And the Tea from In Kopitiamis much more milkier than Strudell (I believe they added fresh milk into it). Although no Vanilla flavour is in the Tea but the taste of the Teh is much more richer compare to Strudell.

Good product, nice service with a reasonable price. I will definitely come again.

-Service Quality – 4/5

-Product – 4.0/5

-Customer Satisfaction – 5/5

-Comment – should have more variety in terms of drinks.

No comments: