Thursday, March 8, 2007

Awful Attitude and Services at FCM Café, MMU

On Tuesday morning 11am, after finished a straight 3 hours of rough class on Japanese Language level 2, my stomach was feeling extremely hungry. So I planed to go for a breakfast with my classmates. After a short discussion, I’ve decided to go FCM café.

When we arrived at the FCM café, it was crowded and full of students that craving for foods. So we standing there waiting for empty seats and table. Few minutes pass, we managed to get 1 table to settle down.


So I started to go order my food at the counter. The “roti canai” stall was full of people that standing at there waiting for their food to be done. But I still managed to squeeze into the crowd to order my food. I ordered my food to the person whom is making “roti-canai” there. Once I told him what roti I want he didn’t even look at me and give me any respond. He just looked down and continues to make his roti canai. So, I don’t know whether he got heard my order or not. I decided to ask him whether he get my order. Who knows he replied me in a rude manner by saying “Ya Ya…sudah dengar laa, tak payah cakap banyak kali”. Ok. Since he get it, so I get back to my seat to wait for my food to be done because there was abit crowded.


After 10 minutes passed, I go and asked are my food done. The answer I get was, because I didn’t at there when my food is done, so he gave my food to the other person that order same food as me. OMG! I can’t believe what had just happened. What an awful attitude and services this café present. I left with no choices to eat other food at available at there.

Adding one more incident that happened in this café that brings negative impression to me. After we all done eating our meal, but with some glasses still haven’t empty yet, the captain of FCM café suddenly rushed to our table and clean up all the plates and glasses and asked us to leave the table. But his manner was bad. He can tell us politely by saying there are others students that waiting to be seated, and ask us to give them the seat.

After today incident, I’ve decided to cut down the number of times to take meal again in FCM café.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I bet that u still went back to FCM cafe to eat the week after...hahah..
it's hard to NOT patronize them, seeing the limited choices of food in MMU.
Furthermore, FCM is convenient in terms of location....so it's hard to ignore them

Anonymous said...

I also had a bad experience in FCM cafe...but the students don't have much choices.Hmm...what can we do so that the service in the cafe will improve?

Anonymous said...

What we can do? Fight for our rights!!!

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Anonymous said...

FCM cafe is very good and all the staffs are very friendly. may be you would have gone in peak hours when there will be hundreds of students flooding the area.. i bet, if u go there in leisure hours, they will not say a word even if u sit for hours together..