Thursday, March 8, 2007

Lousiest Internet Services Provider --> MYKRIS Sdn.Bhd

Most of the MMU students are living in Cyberia Condominium, and I’m also one of the residents there. I’m using the internet access service offered by MyKris. But recently I’ve found out that the connection speed had become slower and slower. Sometimes even it will disconnect itself with unknown reason. The connection server will down especially during the night time and weekends. This had brought me difficulty to access to the internet and doing my assignments that need a lot of information online.

So I decided to call MyKris to find out the reason that make the connection speed unstable and server down. I’ve called them many times but I just couldn’t get them. There were no people that picking up the phone over there. I was curious that why their offices didn’t have operator or just someone to pick up the phones. After keep on trying for few days, finally there is someone that picking up my call.

I questioned them about why the internet server always down and the connection are not stable. The 1st thing they replied was asking me whether I had paid for the access fees because if I didn’t pay they will cut off my connection. I told them I had paid for this month and even advance to the next month but the internet access still facing difficulty.

They replied me by saying because of the earthquake happened at Taiwan recently had destroy the under water cable that connected all network around it. So the internet connection in Malaysia also been affected. They told me that the recover time need around 2-3 weeks. After that the internet access will get well.

I chose to wait for a month. But the server was still down many times and especially at night time. So I decided to call them again. They said the connection speed had already recovered and none of the resident had complaint about it except me. I doubted their answer. Then I requested them to send technician to help me with my internet access. What they replied was all of the technicians here are very busy and they are currently shortage of workers. So they can’t promise me anything.

Therefore I felt so disappointed on their service and attitude especially for the internet access. I hope they can concern my difficulties and try to solve it as soon as possible. I need and love to get myself online everyday. If they can’t make it, I will change to TM Net StreamyX.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

apparently, ure not the only suffering from this terrible service!

galtan merri said...

Earning money has online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.
Thanks.