Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In Search of Teh Tarik 2

Now, I am in Strudel because of Strudell's good advertising skills and most of all, Chicken Rice Shop’s poor service.


I have a good first impression on Strudell. Strudell have nice interior design and have a great atmosphere. Strudell using the self service style to let the customer serve their own self. Giving freedom to customer to browse around, instead having a salesperson to stare at you the whole time. I like the freedom they give and taking my own sweet time browsing. And they left me alone to take pictures on the cakes and stuffs giving me enough freedom to browse and take my sweet time.

Ok, now that I decided to order, “Excuse me?”

The waiter quickly responds, I was impressed because I need not to wait.

“Yes, Sir. How may I help you sir?” said the waiter. I was amaze by the warm welcome.

“Errr... One Vanilla Tea please?”

“Oh… Did you mean by Vanilla Teh Tarik?”

And I think. “Oh, was it Teh Tarik? It was on the banner.”

“Yup, it is. Coming right up. Please have a seat while you wait, sir.”

The Vanilla Teh Tarik took only a while to finish. And I took some picture before my first sip. The taste of the Tea was not strong (maybe the water was too hot when brewing). But the Vanilla flavor is the main focus of the tea, the Vanilla flavour matches with the Teh Tarik nicely, making the drink tastes richer than ordinary Teh Tarik.

I take a look on the interior design of Strudell. They have nice, cozy design to present a relax and comfotable atmosphere. There also a sofa for customer to sit and relax.
One thing I like the most of the environment is their lighting. Their lighting is cozy inside and outside u can get some nice sun light. And the air conditioning is not bad too. Even though the Tea might not taste like what I expected but I had enjoyed my time finishing the Vanilla Tea.

Conclusion, good service makes customer happy.

-Service Quality – 3.5/5

-Product – 3.5/5

-Customer Satisfaction – 4.5/5

-Comment – Should offer more food in the menu.

No comments: