Thursday, March 8, 2007

J.Lo Miami Glow


I bought this from the cosmetic department in Jusco 1 Utama. Before I had my mind on this perfume, I was browsing thru the other brands that are available at the cosmetics counters.

Sadly, none of the promoters were attentive as they were busy talking and busy doing god -knows-what with the other staffs. Of course I got frustrated and decided not to buy that particular brand thus i headed to another counter.

This time, there was this lady promoter who gave me samples of the perfume which I wanted to try on. Too bad, she only knew how to give out samples but she does not know how to differentiate each and everyone of the perfume -__-"

Then she asked another guy promoter to assist me. This guy is so much better as he is able to describe more in depth on every perfume and I told him that I wanted something that is not over flowery. So he recommended J.Lo's Miami Glow which is a mixture of coconut and mango!

He also recommended me to buy the bigger bottle as it is more worthy compared to the smaller ones. I agreed and in the end, he gave me a scented body lotion. For free! :)

No comments: