Thursday, April 19, 2007

Professional Sales Assistant @ SEED

I couldn’t manage to take any photos this time because it’s the policy of the shop which does not allow shoppers to take photos. 

Since now is Malaysia Mega Sales, and my hobby is shopping, for sure I will not miss out the chance to grab all my favorite clothes, shoes, bags, etc. I went to Mid Valley during the weekend. There were so many people because this was the first day for the sale. I managed to grab some of my favorites.

Many people think that during sales period, the sales assistants are busy, tiring of serving customers, and normally customers will not be treated as good as non-sales period. In fact, I also have the same opinion before this. But not all the shops are same. I had a different experience in SEED fashion in Mid Valley. At first, I just think of go in and had a look, never think of buying anything.

When I walked into the shop, the sales assistant welcomed me in a good manner. Although I only have the intention to buy those clothes at cheaper price, she still served me with good manner. Unlike some sales assistant who will ignore customers who buy cheaper products. She helped me to find the suitable size of the shirt, matching colors, and introduced me some of the discounted apparels (because I tell her my budget :p). She is really professional in her job. If every salesperson in our country has the same attitude as her, I am sure Malaysia will be a real shopping paradise.

No comments: